IceHook is expanding and looking for talented people to join our team.
A lot of other folks will put some nonsense about kittens, rainbows and unicorns here. We won’t.
We are people that like to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. If you work here we are going to ride you hard in order to drive you to be as successful as you can be. If you are not successful, unfortunately you will be fired. Nothing personal, it is just that this is not a hobby for us. We are on a mission to build a successful company.
If this sounds like your thing, please send us your resume.
- Deploy and maintain new and existing SaaS platforms
- Linux skills
- Knowledge of Chef or Puppet
- EC2 and S3
- Nagios a plus
- SIP/OpenSIPS knowledge a plus
- Conceptualize, architect, implement, and QA new functionality for IceHook.
- Work creatively to solve challenging problems.
- Knowledge of Rails and web development
- 2+ years experience as software engineer
- Computer Science degree
- Strong knowledge of MySQL, Java, MongoDB, Redis, and Hadoop a plus